Tuesday 1 January 2013

On the Painting Tray: January 2013

192 Companion Miniatures Scutarii.  Originally I was going to paint the clothing on most of these guys white, with a scattering of other colours.  However, there is real variety in armour types and headgear, so I reckon that will break up the scheme enough for me to paint all of the tunics white.  I'm trying to get as much work done on them as I possibly can while I'm on holiday,  I'd like to get them on the table soon as part of the Empire Campaign, and also to get 2013 off to a running start.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to see the finished Scutarii. Good luck on getting them done in time :-)

    And a Happy New Year too.

    Rory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great - looking forward to see all of those! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers everyone, happy new year

    ReplyDelete